Apr 2, 2009

04.02.2009

Well, my first blog at this site is the day after 2009's April Fool.
Kinda funny.

Today, is not really a special day.However, i really tired throughout the day.
The moment i woke up this morning, i could feel the pain on my back neck.
Does it symbolizes the bad things that are coming for today?

Well, today has over.Not really a bad day, at least i studied according to my plan.
The day moved smoothly throughout the whole day until the dark.
My mood was like so good before the day went into dark, since i had my dinner at Manhanttan Fish Market for the day.

However, everything changed when i reached home.
At least my mood changed.

Something happend. And it really spoilt my mood.
Anger, sadness, unhappyness..
Everything came into my mind, my heart.
I even started to breathe hard, and i could felt that there was a big stone in my heart.
I don't know what is happening to me.
I don't know is it true or what.
It's a matter of 2 years ago.
Does it come back to me now?
I'm not sure.

The thing ended up with an offline.
And my moodyness gone with that offline as well.
i thought my night will be fine after that.But i was wrong.
Maybe i was just to be over-sensitive la.

After the chatting and sms, i spent my time with my anime.
Suddenly, i realized something again!
That something really really makes me feel so sad.
This is not the 1st time, and i did the same mistake again.
I don't understand who am I.
Sorrow is filling up my heart.
Anger is burning my heart.
I don't know why.
Maybe i think i'm not love-worthy since i dont even love myself.
But, i'm so damn selfish! How can i say that i dont love myself!
I really confuse.Now i need someone to talk, but i can't tell anyone.

I won't give and tell everything to anyone.
I can't trust anyone, except for certain people.
Certain people that earned my trust.
And i just called to one of that certain people, but she don't concern on what happened on me.
Never mind la.I'm not love-worthy and i knew it since primary school.
At least i know i still have a good family, a lovely parents, a caring parents.
I should feel grateful for that.
I'm greedy anyway.I hope for something from someone i desired for.

12.08.
Tomorrow, maybe a better day? Or maybe worse than today. Who knows?
Life sucks anyway.By my History lecturer.
Fei po, i miss you. I don't know you will care about me or not.
But you yourself also have plenty of problems already la.

I know there is someone that always care about me.
But, i really don't know how to respond to your caring.
However, thanks to your caring. 

Good luck for me, my tomorrow finance test.
And wish tomorrow fei po will have a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment