Apr 4, 2009

Dream

It's nothing but a dream.
A dream that i made 2 years ago and i continued it few days ago.

Maybe I'm too over-estimate my intrinsic value, myself, my power of attraction.
I'm just nothing more than an ordinary guy.I should have realize that long time ago.
How dare i put myself at such a high place?!I have high fobia!I shouldn't have done that.
But the time i realized, I was already being hurt badly, terriblly.
By who? No one, but myself.

I was the one that put myself at such a high place that time, and now i drop;
I only can blame myself.
One time, two times, three times. . .
Should i continue my dream and hoping someday it will be true?
The 1st time i woke up from it, it was 2 years ago.
2nd time was 1 year ago.

Maybe i never really wake up from it.
2 years ago was like that, 1 year ago was also like that.
2 months ago remained the same, and now also the same.
I can remember every details since 2 years ago until now.
Oh my God!

I think i should have stop thinking everything but just concern on my study.
Degree is the prior for now.
Degree is everything for me now, and my career is the most important besides my family.
I should have wake up.
But can i? Can i wake up from a 2 years dream?
I don't know.

God, bless me. Tell me what should i do, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment