Sep 25, 2009

EMO.

I slept at 5.30am, yesterday night, after got all my homework done.
I thought it will be a nice day for today, and obviously I was wrong.

I got my result back for Fundamental.
I expected I wouldn't get a full mark for the exam, however, I expect a high mark.
At least a B+ or A- mark.
But, it turns me down eventually.

I had been studying so hard for the test, and I really confident with it.
Maybe I was over-confident.
I missed out to revise the last chapter the night before the exam.
I only read it half an hour before the exam, and that's all.
Over-estimation on myself? I suppose yes.
I should start to think that I'm just a dumb and Really have to work hard.
But now, I really can't set up the motivation.
What I feel is nothing but sad.
Tears are trying so hard to being squeeze out.
I'm feeling giving up and going back home.
Tried to find someone to stay beside me and there's no one around me.
I'm so alone here.
Who can i say to when I'm really sad?
Who can i rely on to when I feel hopeless?

I have NO ONE.
I'm tired.
Can i just jump off and every thing and every feeling can get out from my heart?
Let it stop beating.

1 comment:

  1. +u+u la~

    try all of ur best again on next exam!!

    not everyone can do perfect iniatially right.

    say GAMBATEH instead of saying DAMN IT =)

    ReplyDelete