Dec 10, 2009

Inspiration

It's gonna to be the final week.
But the needs for me to be hardworking is not gonna to end with the ending of this semester.
I still have exam, an actuary paper.
This paper really stressed me, and I really think I'm not good in this field.
But, how the hell I got into all these and putting it as main path of my life?

I was watching Bad Romance MV just now.
Her MV impressed me in such a way that she is so professional and her sense of fashion and art.
This really kills me off.
My body is calling me, my art sense is calling me.
I chose to go into a Mathematical course, but not an Art course.
If I have chosen to go into fashion field, how would I be now?
It would be a totally different path of life compared to now.

I know I love designing and keeping the thing pretty.
Maybe pretty in a logic way and also in an illogical way.
I know, I had forfeited this gift and it would be out of my life.
I've made the decision.
I know.

Work hard and don't waste the gift that I sacrificed.
No matter how am I struggle in this actuary field, I gonna to cross everything over.
I'm not as smart as others, and not as hardworking as others.
I don't know how can I improve myself.
STRESSED.

2 comments:

  1. ah..i never thought u had a good art sense :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun let go art also.. take it as your hobby. =)

    gambateh o!

    ReplyDelete