May 24, 2009

2016-May 24

Just back from a basketball game, with a bunch of friends that haven't meet for a long long time.
Tired?Not really. At least from physically side, i'm not tired. 
Well, the moment i reached home, my mum called my name and said she has something to talk with me.
Not in a very good manner of voice. Guess there is something i have done wrongly again.
I don't know why, again my mood gone badly. And my mum's words makes me feel more unhappy.
I know my parents love me, yet, our relationship is really not that good.
My relationship with all my family members is not good.
I wonder why.
Maybe, I just want someone that can understand me, someone that can care about me, someone that able to get all my secrets all my thoughts.
I had been seeking for that someone for years and i tried 4 relationships.
4 relationships, ya, 4 relationships.
Each of them, i poured my love, my care, my everything.
But all ended with a fragile.
Am i really meant to be a one?
Well, a question that has no answer.
So i should ignore it and just continue my seeking.
I think i'm positive minded since i seldom really give up and so motivated.
So, who that think I'm negative minded please do change your opinion of me.
What my problem is I always think too much, too sensitive.
There are reasons for it, but i won't reveal it here, since it's too personal.
What happened in my childhood, determines my way of thinking, parts of my behavior.
So, please do accept me as a whole since I'm who I am.

I think I should stop here, since i'm now still wet and smelly.

(2032, She is online but i dare not to disturb her. I miss her a lot.)
(Thinking, if there is someone else intrudes my life and cares about me, what should i do? I need someone to be there for me, and I wish it can be you. But you will never there for me. And now, someone is coming in. Can you catch me tightly?)

No comments:

Post a Comment