Jun 13, 2009

Night


Finally, I'm done with my camp fire. My first ever camp fire, incharged by me.
Not a very perfect one, and I believe there is still spaces for improvement.
However, I think this will be my last camp fire, at least for this year.

I went a supper with friends after the thing, 2 friend that seldom get to meet up.
They had some topics that I always choose to ignore.
But, I think I can't keep myself for this anymore.
I need some changes, some huge changes.
But, I asked myself, "Should I?"

Should i change myself? And then Kian Yap won't be Kian Yap anymore.
I don't know, and I will try to figure this out.
Maybe I will change in a milder way.
This issue really strucks my mind and deserves a proper consideration from me.
Kian Yap, will try to change, into a better man.
Aggresive, a thing that can't be found inside me, now I hereby summon you; please come to me.

1250a.m.
I just called her.
I wanna share all the thing inside my mind with her.
But, we managed to talk for 1.33minutes.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment