Jul 6, 2009

A call

I made a call.I called her.
I did this call after thinking for some time.
The call ended within 2 minutes, and we talked nothing.
What else can i do?I think nothing.
I tried to be nice but she just seems like being far far away from me.
Why the GOD wanna takes everything that can cheers me up?
I was so unhappy for many days.
I was wishing to listen to her voice and have some talks with her.
I did call her, and she just like nothing to say.
Well, if like that, I think I really better leave her alone.
I don't want to be a disturbia.
I'm tired.
I'm fed up.
What else i can do?I really have no idea.
I admit that i did some radical moves last few weeks, and she is totally no wrong for doing what she is doing now.
Just that, I'm sad.

My fault, is what i can say.
Sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment